Hello FELIB,

I am working with a colleague who is in the process of trying to define some terms that have physics, electronics, and/or chemical applications. The relevant publication dates would be 2006 or earlier.

We are trying to locate  the following  terms: “transparent,” “transparent surface,” “lead frame,” “sapphire”/ “sapphire plate”/ “sapphire growth substrate”/ “patterned sapphire substrate,” “molding,” “roughened, textured, or patterned” / “patterned.” We would like copies of the front matters for each dictionary citation provided.  Any help given with this project will be greatly appreciated

All these terms are being used in connection with LEDs.

Regards,

Wendy E. Willis, Librarian

Office of Analysis and Research Services
U.S. International Trade Commission
500 E Street, SW
Washington, DC 20436
202-205-2642