From: Center for the Book state centers communication <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Joe Davich
Sent: Thursday, January 7, 2021 4:04 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Big Read Question

We don't directly apply, but are the library and programming partner for the Big Read with 7 Stages Atlanta.

On Thu, Jan 7, 2021 at 3:52 PM Lisa Comstock <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:
Good Afternoon and Happy New Year!

Forgive me if this question has been asked before, but has anyone applied for and received an NEA Big Read grant to do a statewide Big Read program?

Thanks,

Lisa

_____________________
Lisa Comstock<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Director, Connecticut Center for the Book
Manager, IT Services
Connecticut Humanities<http://www.cthumanities.org/>
Connecticut Center for the Book<http://ctcenterforthebook.org/>
[cid:[log in to unmask]]