Hi Sharon and All,

Here is  link for the State Centers for the Book Affiliation Agreement ~ Comments Document, and the document is also available in the State CFB Shared Google folder.

All the best,

Karen

Karen O’Connell

Coordinator of the Arkansas Center for the Book

Arkansas State Library

501-682-2874

https://library.arkansas.gov/