No—we are addressing the doc I sent out.

From: Center for the Book state centers communication <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Rocco Staino
Sent: Wednesday, January 27, 2021 2:06 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: tomorrow's meeting--response requested

I believe we were going to address this Google document at today's meeting.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1sti3nsU_pxr8_rbnv59h7Mh-rRMop2BqEx7FXw-awAo/edit#heading=h.xe5ml1dw8ln4

On Tue, Jan 26, 2021 at 12:54 PM Lamolinara, Guy <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:
All—I look forward to our meeting tomorrow.

Please note that we have 60 minutes for the Agreement discussion. In the interest of time, could you please send questions ahead of time? They should be in two categories:

What would you like changed in the agreement in re what we are asking of you
What would you like changed in re what the Library does

I will get to as many questions as possible.

Thanks,
Guy

Guy Lamolinara
Head, Center for the Book