Hi Everyone,

Happy New Year!

Do we have a date and time for our January meeting? (Apologies for having to miss the last meeting and being a bit out of the loop!)

Sara Peté | Community Outreach Librarian
Washington State Library | Office of the Secretary of State
6880 Capitol Blvd SE, Tumwater, Washington
c: 360-480-1005

~connecting Washington through the power of libraries~

[wsl-logo]<https://www.sos.wa.gov/library>     [WTBBL] <http://www.wtbbl.org/>     [wsl colored social icons_Facebook - Round] <https://www.facebook.com/WashingtonStateLibrary/>    [wsl colored social icons_Twitter - Round] <https://twitter.com/WAStateLib>    [wsl colored social icons_YouTube - Round] <https://www.youtube.com/user/WAStateLibrary>    [cid:[log in to unmask]] <https://www.instagram.com/washingtonstatelibrary/>