Hi Everyone,

Happy New Year!

Do we have a date and time for our January meeting? (Apologies for having to miss the last meeting and being a bit out of the loop!)

Sara Peté | Community Outreach Librarian

Washington State Library | Office of the Secretary of State

6880 Capitol Blvd SE, Tumwater, Washington

c: 360-480-1005

~connecting Washington through the power of libraries~

wsl-logo     WTBBL    wsl colored social icons_Facebook - Round   wsl colored social icons_Twitter - Round   wsl colored social icons_YouTube - Round   cid:<a href=[log in to unmask]">