Print

Print


Just want to Clarify. Joe said “can” not “can’t” but the tone sounds like  “can’t”

Rocco

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jan 8, 2021, at 5:29 PM, Karen Oconnell <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> 
> 
> Hi Joe and All,
>  
> It’s a shame that Joe can’t make the meeting! I can set the Zoom, if that helps. I’ll schedule it first thing next week.
>  
> All the best,
> Karen
>  
>  
> Karen O’Connell
> Coordinator of the Arkansas Center for the Book
> Arkansas State Library
> 501-682-2874
> [log in to unmask]
> https://library.arkansas.gov/
>  
>  
>  
> From: Center for the Book state centers communication <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Joe Davich
> Sent: Friday, January 8, 2021 4:16 PM
> To: [log in to unmask]
> Subject: Re: January CFB meeting?
>  
> Crap! I KNEW that date was familiar! I can make it for the 27th...
>  
> J
>  
> On Thu, Jan 7, 2021 at 2:53 PM Julianna Robbins <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Ditto - recurring date/time would be great!
>  
> Julianna Robbins
> Program Manager
> California Center for the Book
> California Library Association
> [log in to unmask]
> http://calbook.org
> Facebook & Instagram: @CaliforniaCenterfortheBook
> Slack: cacenterforthebook.slack.com
> Mobile: 562-277-8168
>  
> January 2021 Hours:
> M - F 9am-11am & M - Th 1pm-3pm
>  
> Currently Reading:
> The Vanishing Half by Brit Bennett
>  
>  
> California Center for the Book is a program of the California Library Association, supported in whole or in part by the U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services under the provisions of the Library Services and Technology Act, administered in California by the State Librarian.
>  
>  
>  
>  
>  
>  
>  
>  
>  
>  
>  
>  
>  
>  
>  
>  
>  
> 
> 
> 
> On Jan 7, 2021, at 11:15 AM, Page Brannon <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>  
> I'd like to see us return to the 4th Wednesday of the month and stick with that. 
>  
> Page Brannnon
> Alaska Center for the Book
>  
> On Thu, Jan 7, 2021 at 9:59 AM Lizz Sinclair <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Here is a doodle poll to select  the date of the meeting! Please indicate your availability asap or by next Monday at latest.  https://doodle.com/poll/tuga6x4dv98exh5g?utm_source=poll&utm_medium=link
>  
>  
>  
>  
> Lizz Sinclair
> Maine Humanities Council, Home of Maine’s Center for the Book
> she/her/hers
>  
> www.mainehumanities.org
> Maine communities transformed by the power & pleasure of ideas
>  
>  
> From: Center for the Book state centers communication <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Rocco Staino <[log in to unmask]>
> Reply-To: Center for the Book state centers communication <[log in to unmask]>
> Date: Thursday, January 7, 2021 at 1:53 PM
> To: <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject: Re: January CFB meeting?
>  
> Dear All,
>  
> We had determined that we were to meet on January 20th at our last meeting with Joe setting up the zoom.  The inauguration is scheduled for noon on the 20th and there are no parades scheduled.  I think it is detrimental to keep changing the meeting dates & times.  I cannot make the suggested Thursday, January 21.  If we are changing the date should we have a poll to see what date is best for the most people?  Also, it is essential that Guy and whoever else he wants are available.
>  
> Rocco
>  
> On Thu, Jan 7, 2021 at 1:32 PM Sharon Shaloo <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Dear All, 
>  
> Thanks Rebekah for being proactive.  This meeting is actually not informal since the topic will be the draft agreement, and I think it makes most sense to stick with the Weds afternoon times we have been using so that the most people can attend.  
>  
> To that end, I'd suggest that January 27, 3 p.m. Eastern time (10 a.m. Hawaii time), makes the most sense.  I'm pretty sure Georgia/Joe is signed on to host.  Joe are you available on 1/27 to do this?
>  
> Regards to all after a very difficult 24 hrs, 
>  
> Sharon 
>  
> *********
> Sharon Shaloo, Executive Director
> Mass Center for the Book 
> [log in to unmask]
> 617.872.3718 (office)
> massbook.org
>  
> 
>  
> On Thu, Jan 7, 2021 at 1:11 PM Rebekah Manley <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> If there are no objections, I can go ahead and set up a Zoom for 1pm CT time on Tuesday, Jan. 21 for our next informal (but becoming more formal) meeting.
>  
>  
> Happy new year,
>  
> Rebekah
>  
> Rebekah Manley, MFA
> Coordinator | Texas Center for the Book
> 1201 Brazos Street | Austin, TX 78701
> 512.936.2505 | [log in to unmask]
> Please connect on Facebook
>  
> Currently re-reading: Hollow by Owen Egerton
>  
>  
>  
> From: Center for the Book state centers communication <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Julianna Robbins
> Sent: Wednesday, January 6, 2021 2:57 PM
> To: [log in to unmask]
> Subject: Re: January CFB meeting?
>  
> Yeah, maybe the day before?
>  
> Julianna Robbins
> Program Manager
> California Center for the Book
> California Library Association
> [log in to unmask]
> http://calbook.org
> Facebook & Instagram: @CaliforniaCenterfortheBook
> Slack: cacenterforthebook.slack.com
> Mobile: 562-277-8168
>  
> January 2021 Hours:
> M - F 9am-11am & M - Th 1pm-3pm
>  
> Currently Reading:
> The Vanishing Half by Brit Bennett
>  
>  
> California Center for the Book is a program of the California Library Association, supported in whole or in part by the U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services under the provisions of the Library Services and Technology Act, administered in California by the State Librarian.
>  
>  
>  
>  
>  
>  
>  
>  
>  
>  
>  
>  
>  
>  
>  
>  
>  
> 
>  
> 
> On Jan 6, 2021, at 12:43 PM, Sharon Shaloo <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>  
> Joe, Jan 20th ... isn't that inauguration day?  
> 
> *********
> Sharon Shaloo, Executive Director
> Mass Center for the Book 
> [log in to unmask]
> 617.872.3718 (office)
> massbook.org
>  
>  
> On Wed, Jan 6, 2021 at 3:42 PM Joe Davich <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> We decided on January 20, 2021. I'll send the link shortly. 
>  
> J
>  
> On Wed, Jan 6, 2021 at 1:48 PM Peté, Sara <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
>  
> Happy New Year!
>  
> Do we have a date and time for our January meeting? (Apologies for having to miss the last meeting and being a bit out of the loop!)
>  
> Sara Peté | Community Outreach Librarian
> Washington State Library | Office of the Secretary of State
> 6880 Capitol Blvd SE, Tumwater, Washington
> c: 360-480-1005
> [log in to unmask]
>  
> ~connecting Washington through the power of libraries~
>  
> <image001.png>     <image002.png>    <image003.png>   <image004.png>   <image005.png>   <image006.png>
>  
> 
>  
> --
> Joe Davich, 
> Executive Director
> Georgia Center for the Book
> Decatur Library
> 215 Sycamore St. 
> Decatur GA, 30030
> (Physical offices temporarily CLOSED)
> Cellular Office Phone: 404-734-3639
>  
>  
> 
>  
> --
> Page Brannon
> Associate Professor, Head, Instruction and Research Services
> Consortium Library, University of Alaska Anchorage
> 907.786.1873, [log in to unmask]
> Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
>  
> Research Appointment / Research Help Desk  / Schedule Library Instruction
>  
>  
>  
>  
> 
> 
> 
>  
> 
>  
> --
> Joe Davich, 
> Executive Director
> Georgia Center for the Book
> Decatur Library
> 215 Sycamore St. 
> Decatur GA, 30030
> (Physical offices temporarily CLOSED)
> Cellular Office Phone: 404-734-3639
>