Just want to Clarify. Joe said “can” not “can’t” but the tone sounds like  “can’t”

Rocco

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 8, 2021, at 5:29 PM, Karen Oconnell <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi Joe and All,

It’s a shame that Joe can’t make the meeting! I can set the Zoom, if that helps. I’ll schedule it first thing next week.

All the best,

Karen

Karen O’Connell

Coordinator of the Arkansas Center for the Book

Arkansas State Library

501-682-2874

https://library.arkansas.gov/