From: Center for the Book state centers communication <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Sharon Shaloo <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Monday, January 11, 2021 at 12:55 PM
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: agreement alterations

This makes a lot of sense, Guy, and it will certainly move the issue forward efficiently.  Thanks for suggestion.

I am not sure there was agreement on points, but there were clear points of focus in the notes from the meeting and in a follow up Google document.  Lizz Sinclair and Karen O'Connell are the keepers of those two documents.   Perhaps they can share those with you?

Hope you all are doing well in DC.  I am sure there is going to be a lot of tension in the coming 10 days, and I fervently hope that all goes off peacefully.

Best wishes,

Sharon

*********

Sharon Shaloo, Executive Director