From: Center for the Book state centers communication <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Karen Oconnell <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Friday, January 22, 2021 at 2:03 PM
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Arkansas Center for the Book - Poetry Event on February 4

Hi All,

I’m looking forward to seeing you next Wednesday! And I also wanted to let you know about a virtual poetry program we will be holding on Thursday, February 4 (7:00 p.m. CST) with Jericho Brown and our Poet Laureate of Arkansas, Jo McDougall. Jericho Brown will join us live for one hour in a combination of a reading from The Tradition and a conversation; with Jo focusing some comments on a few particular poems. The event is free of charge, and additional information – on the event and registration – is available here:

https://www.library.arkansas.gov/events/in-conversation-with-pulitzer-prize-winner-jericho-brown/

This will be on the State Affiliate Event Calendar for February, but since it is in the first week; I thought I’d send this to you via the listserv. Please just let me know if you have any questions, and we hope you and your communities can join us!

All the best,

Karen

Karen O’Connell

Coordinator of the Arkansas Center for the Book

Arkansas State Library

501-682-2874

https://library.arkansas.gov/