Dear All,

We had determined that we were to meet on January 20th at our last meeting with Joe setting up the zoom.  The inauguration is scheduled for noon on the 20th and there are no parades scheduled.  I think it is detrimental to keep changing the meeting dates & times.  I cannot make the suggested Thursday, January 21.  If we are changing the date should we have a poll to see what date is best for the most people?  Also, it is essential that Guy and whoever else he wants are available.

Rocco