Hi Susan,

We have one on our resource page: https://www.tsl.texas.gov/lettersaboutliterature/resources

Warmly,

Rebekah

From: Center for the Book state centers communication <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Susan Mark <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, January 4, 2021 4:43 PM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Letters About Literature participation certificate?

I remember at one point in past years when the Library of Congress was still running Letters About Literature that teachers and parents had access to an online certificate that they could fill out and print out for the students who submitted letters. Does anyone have a copy of that, or of something similar? I'm really thinking I'd like to make one available.

State of Wyoming Department of Administration & Information

"A trusted source for information, ideas, and solutions."

Susan Mark, Outreach Librarian

Wyoming State Library

2800 Central Ave.

Cheyenne WY 82002

Phone: (307) 777-5915

Website: https://ai.wyo.gov/

of public business, is subject to the Wyoming Public Records
Act and may be disclosed to third parties.