If it would be possible to avoid those days, it would be great. Publishers Weekly's trade show, to replace Book Expo, is scheduled for May 26-28 and will feature a lot of publicists and authors previewing coming titles.

Publishers Weekly has announced it will launch a new American publishing trade fair. Named the U.S. Book Show, the debut event will run virtually May 26-28. The intended audience includes booksellers, librarians, publishers and literary agents from across the U.S. and the world.

Thanks,
Jane

Jane B. Kulow

Director, Virginia Center for the Book<https://vabookcenter.org>

Virginia Humanities

434 806-4004

Join us for Shelf Life at noon on Thursdays, via VaBook.org
Mark your calendar for our 27th annual Virginia Festival of the Book, March 13-26, 2021