All—there seemed to be some confusion at the meeting regarding logos. For your CFB Affiliate, you should only use a logo that looks like the one attached. If you do not have this for your state, please let me know and I will send it. I only have this as a horizontal (sorry). If you are using the old blue CFB logo, please do not use it anymore.

We can only have consistency across the network if we all use the new-style logo (which emulates the Library of Congress logo, further emphasizing your ties to us).

Also, you do not need permission to use your own logos. The agreement is referring to the Library of Congress logo. It can be seen at the top of our homepage at www.loc.gov.

Guy