From: Center for the Book state centers communication <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Lamolinara, Guy
Sent: Friday, January 29, 2021 2:18 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: External: CFB logo

All-there seemed to be some confusion at the meeting regarding logos. For your CFB Affiliate, you should only use a logo that looks like the one attached. If you do not have this for your state, please let me know and I will send it. I only have this as a horizontal (sorry). If you are using the old blue CFB logo, please do not use it anymore.

We can only have consistency across the network if we all use the new-style logo (which emulates the Library of Congress logo, further emphasizing your ties to us).

Also, you do not need permission to use your own logos. The agreement is referring to the Library of Congress logo. It can be seen at the top of our homepage at www.loc.gov<http://www.loc.gov>.

Guy

Disclaimer - This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and contain privileged or copyright information. You must not present this message to another party without gaining permission from the sender. If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy, distribute or use this email or the information contained in it for any purpose other than to notify the Office of the Illinois Secretary of State.

If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately, and delete this email from your system. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of the Office of the Illinois Secretary of State.