I was about to agree with you, Joe, but I just opened my file and see that I have a full complement of Massachusetts logos...though if I read my labeling correctly I think I altered the generic one in house using an Arial font.

At any rate, I'm attaching a generic "affiliate" logo to this email (vertical orientation, oddly) and also a CfB logo

/S

/S

*********
Sharon Shaloo, Executive Director