Adrian is of course right.  I have a very similar looking turntable with
the brand name Rek-o-kut on it, but it is larger and plays 16" discs as
well as 78's.  The power switch is lower, below the record level, and the
space between the arm and the center is further, meaning that the arm is
longer.  You still have to remove the clear plastic cover to play a 16"
disc, but it works fine for both purposes.

 Best,
John Haley