I hadn't heard he passed but I had heard he had cancer. I've also talked to
the folks at Acoustic Sounds. Apparently Duane did not document his lacquer
disc formula. I sent Acoustic Sounds some I had on hand to see if they
could reverse engineer but I haven't talked to anyone there in a while.

Derek