Betreff: [ARSCLIST] 16" Transcription Turntables
Datum: 2021-02-15T18:03:06+0100
Von: "Jeff Willens" <[log in to unmask]>
An: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>

Are there any off-the-shelf turntables available these days that can handle 16" transcription discs AND commercial 78 RPM records? I've been asked to find some possibilities, but NOT a high-end audiophile model.

I'm wondering if the Audio-Technica AT-LP120XUSB can handle 16" discs. It looks like it can, but perhaps someone here has some experience with it. This would be ideal if it checks out.

https://www.audio-technica.com/en-us/turntables/best-for/step-up-models/at-lp120xusb

Thanks,

Jeff Willens