Try the Esoteric Sound Rondine 3. I've had one for years, and it plays multiple speeds and up to 16" diameter discs. Rich In a message dated 2/15/2021 11:01:35 AM Central Standard Time, [log in to unmask] writes:
Are there any off-the-shelf turntables available these days that can handle 16" transcription discs AND commercial 78 RPM records? I've been asked to find some possibilities, but NOT a high-end audiophile model. I'm wondering if the Audio-Technica AT-LP120XUSB can handle 16" discs. It looks like it can, but perhaps someone here has some experience with it. This would be ideal if it checks out.  https://www.audio-technica.com/en-us/turntables/best-for/step-up-models/at-lp120xusb Thanks,  Jeff Willens