I've used their regular fluid for lacquers for many years and even gave a demo of such use probably 20 years ago to a Unicef conference.

Steve Smolian

-----Original Message-----
From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Jeff Willens
Sent: Friday, February 19, 2021 10:54 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ARSCLIST] Duane Goldman - Disc Doctor

So I contacted Acoustic Sounds, the owner of Disc Doctor products to see about a special formula for lacquer discs Duane used to make. I was surprised to learn that they can't find the recipe for it. I was doubly surprised to learn that Duane had passed away. I literally cannot find anything online about that.

I'm hoping that report is greatly exaggerated. Does anyone know if this is correct?