Michael,

I haven't found a recording of this address , but am sending you below,  the names of various institutions that have the 1930 address in print form. But you may have seen this info already.

You might also check with Rodgers & Hammerstein Archives of Recorded Sound, NYPL at Lincoln Center to see if they have a radio recording listed in the Rigler Deutsch 78rpm index.

Sara Velez
Former Curator
Rodgers & Hammerstein Archives of Recorded Sound

Address of President Hoover at the annual dinner of the Chamber of Commerce of the United States. Washington, D.C., Thursday, May 1, 1930, at 9:30 p.m.

Author:
Herbert Hoover

Publisher:
Washington, U.S. Govt. Print. Off., 1930.

Edition/Format:
 Print book : EnglishView all editions and formats

1.
New York Public Library System
NYPL

2.
Connecticut State Library
CSL

3.
Hagley Museum & Library
Wilmington, DE 19807 United States

4.
State Library of Massachusetts
Boston, MA 02133 United States

5.
Library of Virginia
Richmond, VA 23219 United States

6.
Denison University
William H. Doane Library
Granville, OH 43023 United States

7.
University of Michigan
Ann Arbor, MI 48109 United States

8.
HathiTrust Digital Library
Ann Arbor, MI 48104 United States

9.
Michigan State University Libraries
Main Library
East Lansing, MI 48824 United States

10.
University of Kentucky Libraries
Lexington, KY 40506 United States

11.
Clemson University Libraries
Robert Muldrow Cooper Library
Clemson, SC 29634 United States

12.
University of Denver, University Libraries
Anderson Academic Commons
Denver, CO 80208 United States

13.
University of Arizona Libraries
Tucson, AZ 85721 United States

14.
San Diego Public Library
SDPL
San Diego, CA 92101 United States

15.
The Claremont Colleges
The Claremont Colleges Library
Claremont, CA 91711 United States

16.
San Francisco Public Library
Main Library
San Francisco, CA 94102 United States

Hoover, Herbert, 1874-1964.
Address of President Hoover at the annual dinner of the Chamber of Commerce of the United States.
Washington, U.S. Govt. Print. Off., 1930
(OCoLC)624339711

Document Type:
Book

OCLC Number: