Based on the conversation, a "water block" that is used for cooling
CPU's might be something to consider, certainly more convenient than
bringing an entire machine into the cold. It depends on what exactly you
are trying to cool down. If it is a head I think it likely that you can
position a water block on the head to allow for thermal conduction. The
block will act as a thermocouple to pull the heat away from what ever it is
attached to - so it wont refrigerate anything, it should work to keep the
head at ambient temperature - more or less. There wouldn't be any
condensation issue either.

Since there isnt any electricity in the block I can't see any issues with
hum or interference. The blocks are generally the size of a cpu but the
construction is very simple and one can probably cut one to size with a bit
of effort. The tubes to the fan could likely be easily extended to a place
where you cant hear it, similarly  power can be supplied by a very
inexpensive PC power supply located as far away as you wish.  They are
simple and inexpensive devices, and since the amount of thermal energy you
are removing is small, it may be something worth trying. Most of them are
also quite inexpensive. Here is an example:

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/corsair-hydro-series-120mm-radiator-cpu-liquid-cooling-system-black/5845215.p?skuId=5845215&ref=212&loc=1&ref=212&loc=1&extStoreId=373&ref=212&loc=1&gclid=CjwKCAiA1eKBBhBZEiwAX3gql0wPQe-FaFUhVPzdZDvCH5fwKGCBSJE6EhKdauTEHQlVvZ2_aHNUcxoCyckQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

A step up in cooling power might be to add some low level refrigeration to
this rube goldberg idea. There are now many small inexpensive ice machines
made these days.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/insignia-26-lb-portable-ice-maker-silver/6331583.p?skuId=6331583

 A very inexpensive source of cold. I don't think I would want to mess
around with the closed circuit refrigeration circuit ... but as a "source"
of cold.... Perhaps combining 2 water blocks in series, one at the point of
friction and the other attached on the coils in the ice machine might work
to cool down the head. Definitely a DIY project.

Jim Lindner