*GAYNEHCOLOGIST*???!!!!!
funny. (punny).

But are they any recordings available anywhere?
The LOC probably has them, but that's not available for listening.  IS IT??
There's a recording of the Lezhginka and Sabre Dance with Golovanov on
Youtube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQJ-NyUTrQA

I have to do some serious hunting.
please let me know if you find anything else.
Regards,
Ben