Thanks Gary! We're now getting many reports of sightings in the wild, including the one in my own mailbox in Virginia.

--Matthew Barton

-----Original Message-----
From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Gary A. Galo
Sent: Tuesday, February 9, 2021 1:28 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ARSCLIST] Fall 2020 Journal

I am pleased to report that the Fall 2020 ARSC Journal has finally arrived up here in the tropical paradise, Potsdam, NY. What's nice is that it arrived in pristine condition. Magazines that are very late often arrive beat up. They must have just sat somewhere for a long time.

Cheers,
Gary

Gary Galo
Audio Engineer Emeritus