Thanks to Don and Sharon for summarizing. Very much agree with the point
that Sharon makes about our own identities. Alaska will be using both the
Library of Congress Center for the Book logo for Alaska, as well as our own
locally developed logo. It was gifted to us by a local Alaskan Artist, and
we would not want to stop using that logo. So we'll be using both.

Page Brannon
President, Board of Directors
Alaska Center for the Book

--
Page Brannon
Associate Professor, Head, Instruction and Research Services

Research Appointment <http://libcal.consortiumlibrary.org/appointment/18054>
 / Research Help Desk <http://ask.consortiumlibrary.org/>  / Schedule
Library Instruction
<https://consortiumlibrary.org/services/instruction/requests.php>