Thanks, Guy!

*Josephine Jones*

Director of Programs & Center for the Book

[log in to unmask]  |  coloradohumanities.org | 303.894.7951 x15

  Instagram <https://www.instagram.com/>  Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/cohumanities/>  Twitter
<https://twitter.com/cohumanities>  YouTube
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4cOF59Ju74mHeiO3M_z1QQ>

*Change in Rural Colorado*

Innovation and Resiliency in the COVID Era

Experts present, participants talk with them

February 24, 6 - 8 p.m. Online

Register <https://coloradohumanities.org/programs/change-in-rural-colorado/>