From: Center for the Book state centers communication <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Joe Davich
Sent: Wednesday, February 17, 2021 4:36 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: link for next week's meeting

Georgia has it set up already...It is recurring meeting on our Zoom calendar.

On Wed, Feb 17, 2021 at 3:58 PM Sharon Shaloo <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi, All,

I actually am not sure who is hosting next week's meeting (2/24) and so am intruding on the list to ask....

will someone send the link out again for the meeting?  I don't have it in my calendar yet.

Thanks and sorry for the broadcast inquiry,

Sharon

*********

Sharon Shaloo, Executive Director

Mass Center for the Book