Thanks to everyone who worked so hard on this!

*Josephine Jones*

Director of Programs & Center for the Book

[log in to unmask]  |  coloradohumanities.org | 303.894.7951 x15

 Instagram <https://www.instagram.com/>  Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/cohumanities/>  Twitter
<https://twitter.com/cohumanities>

Changing the Legacy of Race & Ethnicity: Conversations for One America

Experts discuss How Did We Get Here?, Talking to Children about Race,

and Of the Spirit

on Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/cohumanities> or YouTube
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4cOF59Ju74mHeiO3M_z1QQ>