Small world, indeed!  I didn't stay long at HBJ, not quite a year, before
moving to the Helen Brann Literary Agency, but long enough to complete the
HBJ editing and production course.  My best memory was when we went to the
print shop and the old timers spoke lovingly and longingly for the days of
hot type.

Our network is such a web of connections. Wendy Martin (VT) just wrote to
say she was working in publicity at Knopf,.Atheneum, and FSG at that time,
as well.   I bet we all wound up at the Cosmopolitan Club on the same night
at least once during those years!

Cheers,

Sharon