Dear CFB Colleagues,

I wanted to share updates about our Book to Action 2021 Initiatives.

About Book to Action 2021

Book to Action 2021 initiatives tackle important issues in the community and encourage reading, community discussion, and action. The Big 3 themes that libraries and communities are focused on in 2021 are equitysustainability and health. Together, we are almost 200 participating library staff members, 36 unique Book to Action initiatives, 35 California library jurisdictions, and 110+ participating library locations.

More info at:

https://bit.ly/BTA2021_Equity

https://bit.ly/BTA2021_Health

https://bit.ly/BTA2021_Sustainability

You can follow us Facebook & Instagram: @CaliforniaCenterfortheBook for updates!

#BookToAction

Julianna Robbins
Program Manager
California Center for the Book
California Library Association
Facebook & Instagram: @CaliforniaCenterfortheBook
Mobile: 562-277-8168

Currently Reading:
America is Not the Heart by Elaine Castillo

California Center for the Book is a program of the California Library Association, supported in whole or in part by the U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services under the provisions of the Library Services and Technology Act, administered in California by the State Librarian.