All-

I would like to suggest this as a topic for the meeting: What is your role/workload as a CFB Affiliate director? In other words, are you full time CFB, part-time, etc. Is yours a paid position, volunteer? Do you have a budget/where does your funding come from? What is your status within your organization? Anything you think is relevant in describing your position.

I think this will be fun but also educational (at least for me). It will go a long way toward understanding what each center does and what each center may be capable of doing (or not doing because of limited human and financial resources). And I can tell you about my role at the Library (not just CFB).

Guy