Here is the link. Joe set it up. We just got ZOOM at the Library. Talk to you soon.

https://zoom.us/j/92255703501?pwd=TmlJbTE5VWxyWm9XbjQ5MlZpOTJvQT09

From: Center for the Book state centers communication <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Andrea Lewis
Sent: Wednesday, February 24, 2021 10:33 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: today's agenda

We have new spam software and I’m not receiving all messages from the listserv in a timely manner. Did we resolve which Zoom link we’re using today? Is it the one Joe set up or Guy was one sent from the LOC?

Thanks!

Andrea D. Lewis  (she/her/hers)
Senior Program Officer
Maryland Center for the Book
Maryland Humanities
108 W. Centre Street
Baltimore, MD 21201
(T) 410.685.6161
(F) 410.685.0795

www.mdhumanities.org

Currently Reading: You're Not Listening: What You're Missing and Why it Matters by Kate Murphy

[log in to unmask]" alt="cid:3fc3ddb6-8acc-494b-8b35-0a663c6f3e28">