Hello, Melanie:
Will I be limited by only 5 minutes for my spiel? Or will I have more time?
If yes, in addition to describing my workflow, I could actually show it; it would only take a couple of minutes. I use a cool combination of macros so the entire procedure of converting a single record literally takes seconds. I just need to figure out how to display the screen in Zoom; I haven't done it before but I know it's possible.
Thank you.

Victor F. Gorodinsky
Senior Academic Librarian
Central Technical Services