Hi all,

Is there a link to post our 2021 Book Festival authors and books? I could have sworn one was started but I can’t find it anywhere. Maybe one hasn’t started yet and that’s why I can’t find it? Either way, I kind of feel like I’m losing my mind here in a deluge of emails. If someone can help a girl out, I sure would appreciate it!

Bonnie Matheis| Coordinator, Illinois Center for the Book

Illinois State Library|Gwendolyn Brooks Building

300 South Second Street| Springfield, Illinois 62701

P 217-558-2065| F 217-782-1877

Jesse White, Secretary of State and State Librarian

https://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/departments/library/center_for_the_book

Disclaimer - This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and contain privileged or copyright information. You must not present this message to another party without gaining permission from the sender. If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy, distribute or use this email or the information contained in it for any purpose other than to notify the Office of the Illinois Secretary of State.

If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately, and delete this email from your system. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of the Office of the Illinois Secretary of State.