One record I came across, no2015102446, looks like this (some fields not represented):

100 0_ Jane $c (Fictitious character from Card)
368 __ $c Fictitious characters $c Artificial intelligence $2 lcsh
400 0_ Jane $c (Artificial intelligence)

--
Mark K. Ehlert                                 Alma: NA02
Cataloging and Metadata Librarian          Primo VE: NA02

Verona," Act I, Scene iii