Hi Gary,

Perhaps as a workaround, could you give RX an "empty" hum print? In
other words, a hum print that is silent?

I used to use a video editing program that had to be fooled sometimes by
placing an empty filter on a clip and making it render while making no
change in that clip. It was called a forced render.

Joe Salerno