That would be tremendous! Before posing the question to the list serve I had looked though ARSC's own bibliographies and I spoke with David Sager to make sure I wasn't missing anything. Thank you folks who replied, it is greatly appreciated!

If anyone is interested, below is my current bibliography. Because I have no idea if any of these authors are a part of this list serve, I will only say that some of these works are more helpful than others. (And if you did write one of these, it was TOTALLY the best one, I'll be in touch.) So please, any other suggestions are more than welcome! Always looking for good liner notes as well.

General Histories
Feaster, Patrick - Pictures of Sound
Gelatt, Roland - The Fabulous Phonograph
Millard, Andre - America on Record: A History of Recorded Sound
Milner, Greg - Perfecting Sound Forever
Morton, David L., Jr. - Sound Recording: The Life Story of a Technology
Lowe, Allen - American Pop: from Minstrel to Mojo
Lowe, Allen - That Devilin' Tune
Schmidt Horning, Susan - Chasing Sound
Wald, Elijah - How the Beatles Destroyed Rock 'n' Roll
Walsh, Jim - Hobbies articles/LOC archive

Personalities
Brooks, Tim - Lost Sounds
Carter, Marva Griffin - Swing Along (Will Marion Cook)
Gracyk, Tim - Popular American Recording Pioneers
Shilkret, Nathaniel - Nathaniel Shilkret: Sixty Years in the Music Business
Whitburn, Joel - Pop Memories 1890 - 1954
Wilder, Alec - American Popular Song: The Great Innovators 1900-1950

Minstrelsy
Abbott, Lynn and Seroff, Doug - Ragged but Right
Lott, Eric and Marcus, Greil - Love & Theft
Rice, Edward Le Roy - Monarchs of Minstrelsy
Sampson, Henry T. - Blacks in Blackface

Tin Pan Alley/Broadway/Vaudeville
Cook, Will Marion Cook and Dunbar, Lawrence Paul. Riis, Thomas L., ed. - The Music and Scripts of "In Dahomey"
Marks, Edward B. - They All Sang
S.D., Trav. - No Applause Just Throw Money
Spitzer, Marian - The Palace

Music/CDs
Any and all of Archeophone's releases
The "Whole Ball of Wax" collection sourced and compiled by Glenn Sage of www.tinfoil.com
Jewface - Reboot Stereophonic
In Dahomey - The Cholla Chorale (1994)
Music from the New York Stage (4 vol.)
Broadway Through the Gramophone (3 vol.)
The National Jukebox - "Jukebox Day by Day" - Library of Congress (I have listened to the Day by Day in its entirety twice and counting! Since they've added the Colombia cuts, it has definitely gotten more challenging to keep up!)