Dear colleagues,

We look forward to receiving your proposals for presentations for the IASA 2021
online conference 27-30 September 2021.

The deadline for submitting proposals is May 3.

*IASA welcome proposals for conference presentations on the following
topics:*

   - From cataloguing to interoperable metadata
   - AI applications for discovery and access
   - Copyright and ethics
   - Digital preservation and conservation
   - Research, dissemination, and publication
   - Digital content management
   - The current situation and problems in preserving our audio-visual
   memory
   - New profiles in audiovisual archives and training

We look forward to hearing from you.

*Please submit your proposal
here: https://2021.iasa-web.org/call-presentations
<https://iasa-web.us20.list-manage.com/track/click?u=e0dc491bdd35909798fce3358&id=fe0e678715&e=1493d69ebf>*