Thanks for your inquiry! Not using it. Best wishes for your studies and
career!

--

Best wishes,

Thomas Berry, Archivist
Historical Construction Equipment Association
16623 Liberty Hi Road
Bowling Green, Ohio 43402
419-352-5616
Fax 419-352-6086
www.hcea.net

The Historical Construction Equipment Association (HCEA), a 501(c)3
non-profit organization, is the only organization in the world dedicated to
preserving and documenting for public education the history of the
construction, dredging and surface mining equipment industries. For more
information, visit our site at www.hcea.net or call 419-352-5616.