Thanks for your inquiry! Not using it. Best wishes for your studies and career!

On Fri, Apr 9, 2021 at 4:09 AM Kaouther Azouz <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Dear Members

I am a Ph.D. in Information and Library Sciences,  interested in the study of data ethics within Linked data for libraries, archives, Museums. To get more information on the topic I prepared the following survey aiming to understand the main rules of collecting, representing cultural data (archives, museums, libraries) within Linked Open Data.
Would you please answer the questions of the survey in order to collect more information for the research?

With all my thanks

Best Regards
Kaouther Azouz
--
Kaouther AZOUZ
Dr. en Sciences de l'information et de la communication

--

Best wishes,

Thomas Berry, Archivist
Historical Construction Equipment Association
16623 Liberty Hi Road
Bowling Green, Ohio 43402
419-352-5616
Fax 419-352-6086
www.hcea.net

The Historical Construction Equipment Association (HCEA), a 501(c)3 non-profit organization, is the only organization in the world dedicated to preserving and documenting for public education the history of the construction, dredging and surface mining equipment industries. For more information, visit our site at www.hcea.net or call 419-352-5616.