Explore our full catalog of training and consulting for government employees!

GSA Schedule 70 Cprime Learning Courses

Get access to a full catalog of training, coaching and expertise through GSA schedule 70 and MOBIS Schedule 874 with reduced pricing on products and services for Federal, State and Local Government clients.

Public/Open Enrollment Delivery

Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) Workshop    |    GSA Price: $795 $726.35

Live Online

Jun 3-4

10:00am - 6:00pm ET

REGISTER NOW

Live Online

Jun 10-11

10:00am - 6:00pm ET

REGISTER NOW

Live Online

Jun 16-17

10:00am - 6:00pm ET

REGISTER NOW

Live Online

Jun 21-22

10:00am - 6:00pm ET

REGISTER NOW

Live Online

Jul 1-2

10:00am - 6:00pm ET

REGISTER NOW

Certified ScrumMaster Workshop (CSM)    |    GSA Price: $795 $726.35

Live Online

Jun 1-2

10:00am - 6:00pm ET

REGISTER NOW

Live Online

Jun 3-4

10:00am - 6:00pm ET

REGISTER NOW

Live Online

Jun 7-8

10:00am - 6:00pm ET

REGISTER NOW

Live Online

Jun 15-16

10:00am - 6:00pm ET

REGISTER NOW

Live Online

Jun 21-22

10:00am - 6:00pm ET

REGISTER NOW

Implementing SAFe® with Certified SAFe® Program Consultant (SPC)    |    GSA Price: $2995 $2790

Live Online

Jun 7-10

10:00am - 6:00pm ET

REGISTER NOW

Live Online

Jun 21-24

10:00am - 6:00pm ET

REGISTER NOW

Live Online

Jul 19-22

10:00am - 6:00pm ET

REGISTER NOW

Live Online

Jul 26-30

10:00am - 6:00pm ET

REGISTER NOW

Leading SAFe® with Certified SAFe® Agilist (SA)    |    GSA Price: $795 $726.35

Live Online

Jun 12-13

10:00am - 6:00pm ET

REGISTER NOW

Live Online

Jun 28-29

10:00am - 6:00pm ET

REGISTER NOW

Live Online

Jul 12-13

10:00am - 6:00pm ET

REGISTER NOW

Private Delivery (Min 14 Participants)

Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) Workshop

GSA Base Price: $11000

LEARN MORE

Certified ScrumMaster Workshop (CSM)

GSA Base Price: $11250

LEARN MORE

ADDITIONAL AGILE SOLUTIONS*

Cprime’s tested, refined and proven Agile delivery approach has helped countless enterprises transform their way of working to reap the benefits of Agile methodologies. Our Prime approach addresses all stages necessary to meeting and exceeding business goals: Prepare, Roadmap, Iterate, Measure, and Evolve.

Agile Solutions Include:

  • SAFe® Solutions
  • Agile Transformation
  • Lean Portfolio Management
  • Agile for Hardware

LEARN MORE

*Additional Cprime Solutions are offered at Open Market value.

© 2021 Cprime, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 107 S. B Street, Suite 200, San Mateo, CA 94401

Cprime is a global consulting firm helping transforming businesses get in sync. We help visionary business leaders compose solutions, execute implementations, and perform against business goals. As a leading global Agile and DevOps solutions provider, our software and talent solutions work together to deliver transformations.

To manage your email preferences, click here.
 If you don't want to receive emails from us like this one, click here.