Hello all, weeding again. See the attached list. If you want anything, send back the titles and an address. Please do this by 5/20. I also have an assortment of books on CD. Let me know if you'd like me to seen some of these, mostly fiction. Not doing a list of titles here, it's catch can. Thanks!

Cheryl R. Banick, MLIS
Chief, Library Service
VA Medical Center
830 Chalkstone Avenue
Providence, RI   02908
Phone:  401-457-3001
Fax:  401-457-3097
Hours:  M-F, 8a-4:30p EST
Access 24/7/365 your online resources at:  VISN 1 Knowledge Library
When I’m away, contact our Librarians on Call Service 8a-4p M-F at: [log in to unmask]
Offsite Access is available through EZProxy. Contact [log in to unmask] for help.