Greetings Colleagues-

I trust each of you are finding that metaphorical light at the end of the tunnel getting brighter.

We are looking for a master’s thesis that’s broadly cited but where we’ve yet to locate or obtain an electronic copy. Both the lead author and university sponsor do not readily have this work.

Laursen, K. and Engedal, C. (1995), ‘The Role of the Technology Factor in Economic Growth: A Theoretical and Empirical Inquiry into New Approaches to Economic Growth,’ Unpublished MA dissertation, University of Aalborg.

Like the old STUMPRS-L reference question discussion list, we’re hoping one of you might be able to deliver for us on this.

Thanks in advance.

Robert Bauchspies

Chief, Library Services

US International Trade Commission