NLS Operations Alert

No. 21-35

DATE         :   May 3, 2021
TO             :   Network Libraries
FROM        :   Neal Graham, Head, Logistics and Facilities Management
SUBJECT  :   Continued outage of WOW2 warehouse ordering system

NLS continues to experience problems with the transition from the Web Ordering and Warehousing System (WOW) to the new WOW2 system. We expect the system to be operational by close of business May 10.

We apologize for any inconvenience this outage has caused.

If you have immediate questions or concerns, please contact your network consultant:

Pamela Davenport
Midlands and West Conferences

MaryBeth Wise
South and North Conferences