From: Program for Cooperative Cataloging <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Ivan E Calimano <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Sunday, May 2, 2021 9:06:06 AM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Alternative titles on expression records

Hi

I have the issue of establishing an expression record for the following title: Abriss der Aesthetik, oder, Der Philosophie des Schönen und der schönen Künst. Since alternative titles are consider title proper, I was wondering...

Does the NAR will include both? only the first part? a 4XX for the second part? or 2 4XXs for each part? I couldn't find any examples. Your collective wisdom will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Ivan

---

Iván E Calimano, PhD