From: Program for Cooperative Cataloging [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Ivan E Calimano
Sent: Sunday, May 02, 2021 12:06
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [PCCLIST] Alternative titles on expression records

Hi

I have the issue of establishing an expression record for the following title: Abriss der Aesthetik, oder, Der Philosophie des Schönen und der schönen Künst. Since alternative titles are consider title proper, I was wondering...

Does the NAR will include both? only the first part? a 4XX for the second part? or 2 4XXs for each part? I couldn't find any examples. Your collective wisdom will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Ivan
---

Iván E Calimano, PhD