From: Program for Cooperative Cataloging <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Kroychik, Alla
Sent: Monday, May 10, 2021 1:35 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [External] FW: general ARN question

Hi ,
I received a question from our colleague from the Colorado State Publications Library (see below)
Please help me to answer.
Thank you,

Alla Kroychik
E-resources Access and Discovery Professional
Auraria Library
1100 Lawrence St, Denver, CO 80204
Phone 303.315.7739 | Fax 303.315.7774

Serving the University of Colorado Denver, Metropolitan State University of Denver, and Community College of Denver