Only the immediately preceding (and immediately following also, if it’s represented by a Name AR) belong in 510 fields.  If there is a longer sequence of names for the (essentially) same corporate body, I include in a 670 field the longer history.

Carl

Carl Horne

Slavic and Central Eurasian Cataloger

& NACO/SACO Liaison