From: Program for Cooperative Cataloging <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Ivan E Calimano
Sent: Sunday, May 2, 2021 11:06 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [External] [PCCLIST] Alternative titles on expression records

Hi

I have the issue of establishing an expression record for the following title: Abriss der Aesthetik, oder, Der Philosophie des Schönen und der schönen Künst. Since alternative titles are consider title proper, I was wondering...

Does the NAR will include both? only the first part? a 4XX for the second part? or 2 4XXs for each part? I couldn't find any examples. Your collective wisdom will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Ivan
---

Iván E Calimano, PhD